The ability to handle alarms and
events is a very important aspect of monitoring systems.
- Each channel can be given a unique high
and low event alarm condition .
- Multiple alarms on same channel can be
avoided with alarm hysteresis and alarm delay.
- Each alarm condition can be given a
priority (1-255) and associated block of text that is
displayed in alarm conditions.
- Alarm channels can be linked to a
common alarm output channel for annunciation purposes,
or to automatically switch off important parts of the
process or the plant.
- Multimedia Alarm annunciation including
(Email, Pager, SMS, Audio, Printer)
- The in-built alarm logger and printer
records all alarms, the time they occurred and the time
they were acknowledged.
- Alarm Monitor supports MDI so different
groups of alarms can be viewed in different windows.
- Alarm Monitor features ActiveX Document
technology which allows clients to view alarms in web
- Alarms can be acknowledged
independently or as a group.
- Alarm windows can generate sound and
keyboard beep if unacknowledged alarms are present.